You came to the wrong castle Princess~
Loosley inspired by that post floating around talking how fed up with your shit Peach is.
That and I really wanted to draw Peach wearing combat boots for some reason WOOP
All I want for Christmas is art of my OCs
(Source: pinballwizardsg, via keikuina)
So I was at a thrift store and I see this little cat lamp.
I was like “Aye yo, no homo, but ya’ll are fuckin’ adorable.”
So I bought the lil’ guy and took him home to plug him in.
Then I was like “No.”
so for my art project we had to fake a death/murder. for mine I did someone who had jumped off a building. when I was laying down while the picture was being taken, 7 people came running up to me asking if I was okay and if I needed an ambulance etc. I’ve been suicidal for a very long time, and the thoughts of jumping off buildings and ending my life have gone through my mind a thousand times. But the fact that people actually stopped and came running over to see if I was alright made me see that people do care, strangers care. so many people looked and walked past, but these 7 people some how took these suicidal feelings away… weird huh? But the moral of this story is that people do care about you, even people who don’t know who you are.
Signal boosting this shit
god so the other day i stocktook my stickers and realised that the company had given me something like 30 extra sheets so despite sales having been going strong for about a week i still have over a thousand of these little frickers laying around
so i said screw it, it’s the holiday season
EEVEE STICKER GIVEAWAY [throws glitter in the air!!!]
look, they’re cute
- first winner will receive a SET
- second winner will receive a SHEET
- reblog and like for two entries
- don’t have to be following but must have askbox open to win
- must be ok with telling me ur address, obv
- will ship anywhere in the world, but if you don’t live in australia they’re probably not going to arrive in time for christmas. in fact they may not arrive this year. because air mail.
- giveaway ends one week from now, Tuesday the 17th of December, Australian Eastern Daylight Time.